We're on top of the State!
|Mon||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Tue||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Thu||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Fri||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
Acceptable items for Recycling include
- Aluminum, steel and bi-metal food and beverage cans.
- The following plastic materials:
- No. 1 (PET) clear containers for soft drinks and bottled water.
- No. 2 (HDPE) colored or translucent containers for milk, juice, and household cleaners.
- No. 5 (PP) catsup bottles, yogurt containers, margarine tubs, medicine bottles.
- No. 6 (PS) protective packaging, food containers.
- Paper products - newspaper, magazines, catalogs, shredded paper, office paper, copy paper, coated paper, file folders, envelopes, greeting cards, mail inserts, telephone books, paperback books, and hard back.
- Corrugated cardboard (folded).
- Electronic items (VCRs, computers, TV's, telephones, microwaves, radios, stereos, etc.).
- Used motor oil/oil filters/antifreeze (Container size is limited to 1 gallon or less, no drums or large buckets will be accepted).
- Scrap metal.
- Car (lead acid) batteries.
- Passenger car tires removed from rim (10 tire/resident limit).
- Appliances- washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers and stoves.
Cans, bottles and containers should be washed and free of food residuals.