- July 1 - Taxes are assessed to owner of record on July 1 for real and personal property.
- July 15 - Sheriff required to mail tax tickets.
- September 1 - WV Farm Use Application due in Assessor's Office.
First half taxes due to Sheriff's Tax Office receive 2 1/2% discount.
Business Personal Property returns due.
- October 1 - Personal Property returns due.
County Commission convenes as Board of Assessment Appeal and cannot adjourn after October 31.
- December 1 - Homestead Exemption applications due.
- January 31 - Appeals to Assessor on value must be completed. Dates set for Board of Equalization and Review.
- February - Board of Equalization and Review meets to hear appeals of value. Appointments are required for most dates.
- February 20 - Deadline to file an appeal with the Board of Assessment Appeal that convenes in October.
- March 1 - Second half taxes are due to Sheriff's Tax Office to receive 2 1/2% discount.